Cooking Class: Herbs and Plants, from the ground to the table
2 nights - Total rate for 2 persons in double room, starting from € 680,00
Our expert hiking guide can take you around Norcia enjoying a picturesque landscape to recognize and gather herbs, flowers and wild fruits. An easy, flat route of 5 km (3 miles) in total where the guide will illustrate all culinary peculiarities and beneficial properties of the fruits of local nature. Later, you will arrive at Casa Bianconi for a fun and unique guided cooking class, creating savory dishes or syrups and herbal teas typical of the local tradition with informal tasting.
In case of families with children, the walk will be enriched with games and treasure hunts to learn more about the area.
The rate includes:
- 2 nights in a double room of your choice
- Breakfast buffet overlooking the garden and Norcia’s historic center
- Entrance for two at the Wellness Center of Palazzo Seneca with sauna, Turkish bath, Jacuzzi and relaxation area
- Free WIFI
- Free parking (350 meters far)
- Walk with an English speaking guide beginning at Palazzo Seneca, informal tasting and activities as planned (around 5 km)
Suggested period: March, April, May, June, from August to December
Recommended clothing for the excursion:
comfortable and sporty,
suitable walking shoes (no open toes, slingbacks, flip flops etc) and k-way in case of rain
Valid until 31/10/2021