2 nights - Total rate for 2 persons in double room, starting from € 770,00
This tour is perfect for those who want to immerse themselves in the infinite world of Umbrian excellences such as TRUFFLES, OIL AND WINE. You will walk in one of the smallest village of the Valnerina that has made the black truffle a symbol and you will visit the truffle museum.
Enjoy the lunch based on typical specialties and flavors of Umbria in our selected cozy restaurant in Campello sul Clitunno. You will visit an ancient olive oil mill to learn about its history and the technique of pressing and after a rich final tasting the experience continues in Montefalco, in one of the most renowned wine cellars. Let yourself be enchanted by the fragrances the scent and you will taste some of its most famous labels before returning to Norcia.
The rate includes:
- 2 nights in a double room of your choice
- Breakfast buffet overlooking the garden and Norcia’s historic center
- Entrance for two at the Wellness Center of Palazzo Seneca with sauna, Turkish bath, Jacuzzi and relaxation area
- Free WIFI
- Free parking (350 meters far)
- Car at disposal with pick up and drop off at Palazzo Seneca with English speaking driver (8h), entrance to the Museum, visits and tastings as planned.
Not included: lunch, village guided tour (only on request)
Suggested period: all year
Valid until 31/10/2021