Truffle Hunting and cooking class
2 nights - Total rate for 2 persons in double room, starting from € 1000,00
At Palazzo Seneca with the Michelin-starred Chef and / or his brigade or at Casa Bianconi with the our reliable local chef, the secrets of Italian and local cuisine will be revealed before your eyes, describing the choice of ingredients and teaching the necessary techniques to recreate at home what it was done during the course. An informal tasting will follow with the dishes prepared.
In the afternoon Nicola, our expert quarryman, with his dogs Tempestina and Lulù will guide you in search of the black truffle in the woods of the Monti Sibillini National Park with an excellent picnic or a final aperitif.
The rate includes:
- 2 nights in a double room of your choice
- Breakfast buffet overlooking the garden and Norcia’s historic center
- Entrance for two at the Wellness Center of Palazzo Seneca with sauna, Turkish bath, Jacuzzi and relaxation area
- Free WIFI
- Free parking (350 meters far)
- Car at disposal with pick up and drop off at Palazzo Seneca with English speaking driver (8h), translator for the truffle hunting, picnic/aperitif and all activities as planned.
Suggested period: all year long (except holidays; pre-holidays on request)
Recommended clothing for the excursion:
Comfortable and sporty
K-way in case of rain
Valid until 31/10/2021