Trekking and Hiking on the Sibillini mountains National Park
2 nights - Total rate for 2 persons in double room, starting from € 680,00
Trekking and hiking excursions with our expert guide who will accompany beginners, enthusiasts or experts to discover the wonders of the Monti Sibillini National Park. The territory of the park offers countless and different possibilities for those who want to experience its natural treasures in all seasons. There is a choice of numerous path options depending on the time available, the degree of difficulty, the level of preparation of the participants, the season and period. The common thread will be nothing other than the constant contact with the wild nature of this corner of Umbria, among the corners of the villages scattered along the slopes of the Sibillini and pleasant walks with rural and pastoral flavor.
Excursion available for families with donkeys – on request basis
The rate includes:
- 2 nights in a double room of your choice
- Breakfast buffet overlooking the garden and Norcia’s historic center
- Entrance for two at the Wellness Center of Palazzo Seneca with sauna, Turkish bath, Jacuzzi and relaxation area
- Free WIFI
- Free parking (350 meters far)
- Car at disposal with pick up and drop off at Palazzo Seneca with English speaking driver/guide, trekking as planned.
Not included: lunch
Suggested period: all year
Recommendation: water, complete full spectrum sun protection, k-way in case of rain or waterproof jacket, technical fabric socks and trekking shoes, pointed hat and sunglasses, dress layered garments and carry a lightweight and practical backpack in which to store all that is not used. Snacks or packed lunch at discretion.