The great made in Umbria
2 nights - Total rate for 2 persons in double room, starting from € 1260
A tour that assembles together two Made in Umbria great names known throughout the world, ranging from the gastronomic theme to the textile. You will fully enter the world of chocolate with a visit to the museum house and a private lesson with the official maître chocolatier. Finally, let yourself be enchanted by the passion for beauty, sewn on and tailored: you will visit the most famous Umbrian textile production and the enchanting village that hosts it, with time available for shopping without equal.
The price includes:
- 2 nights in a double room of your choice
- Breakfast buffet overlooking the garden and Norcia’s historic center
- Entrance for two at the Wellness Center of Palazzo Seneca with sauna, Turkish bath, Jacuzzi and relaxation area
- Free WIFI
- Free parking (350 meters far)
- Car at disposal with pick up and drop off at Palazzo Seneca with English speaking driver (8h), entrance and visit to the museum, private chocolate processing lesson.
Suggested period: all year
Not included: lunch
Valid until 31/10/2021