Stunning E-Bike ride in the Valnerina area
2 nights - Total rate for 2 persons in double room, starting from € 780,00
The Valnerina, the little region where Palazzo Seneca is located, is rich in villages and monuments telling the story of this area, all set in a fantastic landscape. In defining the routes we considered that in addition to being a bike ride it is also a time to savour a territory. To give a meaning to a half-day experience, and therefore to know a territory as a whole, between landscapes, villages, roads and to capture its history and culture, we opted for the use of pedal assisted e-bicycles.
Enjoy the experience savouring a tasty and practical take-away picnic prepared by our starred restaurant Vespasia in Norcia, to be enjoyed before your return to the hotel.
Suggested period: from April to October on weekdays.
On holidays or week-ends it is advisable to book at least 20 days in advance.
The rate includes:
- 2 nights in a double room of your choice
- Breakfast buffet overlooking the garden and Norcia’s historic center
- Entrance for two at the Wellness Center of Palazzo Seneca with sauna, Turkish bath, Jacuzzi and relaxation area
- Free WIFI
- Free parking (350 meters far)
- English-speaking guide, bike rental with assisted pedaling, helmet, repair kit, water bottle and lights, guide with first aid kit and all the necessary equipment for small mechanical interventions. Take-out starry snack (3/5 hours)
To know: detailed descriptions of the planned itineraries, upon request. Where the tour does not provide it, it is possible to request a return with a different vehicle (car or van) at an additional cost, payable directly on site to our supplier. On request it will also be possible to take a shower at the end of the activity before returning to the hotel (for itineraries in the lower Valnerina not departing from Norcia), always paying a small fee on the spot.
NORCIA AREA (departure form Palazzo Seneca)
- The plain of Santa Scolastica
- Plain of Fiano di Abeto, Valle del Campiano and fork of Ancarano
AREA OF BASSA VALNERINA (with private transfer back to Palazzo Seneca)
- Castel San Felice - Cascata delle Marmore
- Along the route of the former Spoleto - Norcia railway