Precious Wines and Cashmere experience
2 nights - Total rate for 2 persons in double room, starting from € 890,00
This experience ranges from 360 degrees wine culture to the history of the prestigious and worldwide known Cashmere production in Umbria. Through the visit of an illustrious winery and wine tasting with a rich picnic in the vineyard, you will be able to savour the heart of the Umbrian hills. In the afternoon then the little village of Bevagna will amaze you with its history and its textile traditions focused on cashmere production with a Palazzo Seneca exclusive workshop experience. Time available for shopping at the manufacturer's showroom and special tasting of local teas and biscuits.
The rate includes:
- 2 nights in a double room of your choice
- Breakfast buffet overlooking the garden and Norcia’s historic center
- Entrance for two at the Wellness Center of Palazzo Seneca with sauna, Turkish bath, Jacuzzi and relaxation area
- Free WIFI
- Free parking (350 meters far)
- Car at disposal with pick up and drop off at Palazzo Seneca with English speaking driver, lunch as a picnic in the vineyard, visits and tastings as planned.
In case of bad weather, the picnic in the vineyard will be replaced by a tasting of the most representative labels with a wine educator available, accompanied by a selection of typical local products.
Suggested period: from April to October