Local Producers: Gastronomy and Sweet in Norcia
2 nights - Total rate for 2 persons in double room, starting from € 800,00
Take advantage of your stay in Norcia to discover the typical products of the tradition: black belted pigs, blue-egged hens, donkeys. You can watch the artisanal processing of meat in the laboratory of one of the most excellent local producers, to learn about the art of norcineria famous all over the world. In addition to the small final tasting of the company's cold cuts and cheeses, it will be possible to enjoy a delicious picnic prepared by the Michelin-starred restaurant, Vespasia. In the afternoon, you will visit a little historic chocolate factory to explain how its chocolate-based delicacies are born: tablets, creams, biscuits, pralines and tartufini! You will be shown the production cycle and have a sweet tasting.
Excursion available for families
The rate includes:
- 2 nights in a double room of your choice
- Breakfast buffet overlooking the garden and Norcia’s historic center
- Entrance for two at the Wellness Center of Palazzo Seneca with sauna, Turkish bath, Jacuzzi and relaxation area
- Free WIFI
- Free parking (350 meters far)
- Car at disposal with pick up and drop off at Palazzo Seneca with English speaking driver (6h), entrance fees, visits, picnic lunch, tastings as planned.
Not included: Drinks and anything not expressly mentioned under "the price includes"
Suggested period: all year long